| || || | Dealing with a person who continuously keeps complaining and is very critical about everything you do can be very difficult and can lead to a lot of mental stress. Follow the steps mentioned to deal with such people
- Be Positive: It is very necessary that you always maintain a positive attitude about things- Do not allow yourself to be influenced by your partners negative and critical thinking.
- Feel Sorry for your spouse: Remember that if a person is always complaining or being critical about most things in life it is because of their past life, There could be an event or a tragedy in their life that makes them behave this way.
- Avoid people with similar qualities: Stay away from friends and other family members who are negative and non-supportive. These people are best left to themselves- Do not allow them to influence your relationship with your wife.
- Do not Compromise: Stand up for your values and do not negotiate on these values. People with negative qualities usually like to have a say in everything and anything that matters directly or indirectly to them.
- Patience: Patience is the key to a successful relationship. So do not lose your patience in difficult times - convince yourself that this is a passing phase.
- Have control: You must have control and awareness of everything and must have control over vital matters related to finance, purchases , children etc.
- Find a source of energy: Dealing with people who are always negative can be very tiring and stressful. You need to find a friend or person whom you can trust who is a source of encouragement to you and from whom you can draw positive qualities. Remember negative people drain us of our positive qualities , the only way you can replenish your positive attitude is by being with someone whom you trust and who shares the same thoughts as you.
- Seek professional help if you feel you cannot manage the situation.
- Always stay focused and positive
- Be diplomatic and you will get your work done
- Avoid conversation which is crucial - Negative people cannot handle this well.
Illustration from Clyde Mendes column at MetroSexual LA