If you are a shy girl you're probably not enjoying the idea of meeting new people and going on a first date with a guy, which is why you need dating advice for shy girls. Just because you are a shy girl doesn't mean you don't want to meet that perfect guy that you've been dreaming about since you were a teenager. If you are a shy girl and looking for dating tips for shy girls, be sure to keep reading our list of tips for shy girls below:
Be prepared to answer the standard set of questions:
- Where did you go to school?
- What do you do?
- How long have you been single?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- What do you like to do for fun?
Be prepared to be polite and ask the same questions above. And always try to follow-up one of your answers with a question about the other person. This strategy goes a long way to ensure the conversation is keep at a 50/50 talk basis.
Critical Dating Advice tips for Shy Girls:
- While asking and answer questions is important, remember the other person's answers is very important. Asking the same question in a short period of time is often considered rude and doesn't look flattering to your intelligence in the other person's eyes.
- Your body language should always be relaxed. You should give the impression that you are having a fun time and enjoy talking to the other person no matter how nervous you really are.
- Don't apologize for anything, especially don't apologize for being a shy girl
- As hard as it is to show affection, if you are interested in the guy you need to show affection. Showing affection is as simple as giving the guy a hug after you are done speaking and ready to separate for the rest of the day.
- Be sure to give the guy at least one compliment during the conversation.
- Compliment's will flatter the guy and make him like you even more.
These tips and recommendations for shy girls will go a long way to help shy girls pick up men. If you following our dating advice tips and prepare ahead of time with our standard questions for shy girls, you'll have no problem landing that next date.
Flirting Tips For Shy Girls
Flirting may not be a very comfortable thought for girls who are shy. However, flirting may not be something difficult. It is not have to be something physical and it can just be indulged in with the right kind of expressions and body language. The key to flirting is confidence and when one is dressed in style and confidence; it will definitely grasp the attention of the members of the opposite sex.
Apart from wearing stylish clothes, one needs to wear a dash of smile, more particularly for the person one is interested in. One can also try to talk to the person on some pretext or the other, even if it as simple as asking for a pen. Subtle things like flipping one’s hair or just trying to touch the guy’s hands or arms briefly can definitely make the guys understand your intention. However, too much of these gestures may give out the wrong signals.
When it comes to flirting there are many tricks which may not necessarily be physical but at the same time will send out the required message such as biting one’s lips at an appropriate time or wearing a shiny lip gloss etc. will draw the attention of the guy towards the lips.
Girls who want to indulge in some flirting will have to shed their inhibitions and come out of their shyness, because shyness and flirting cannot go hand in hand. Even if flirting seems a little difficult, one should dress confidently and this will definitely make men look at you and members of the opposite sex will try to flirt with you. So, go ahead and enjoy