If you are a shy girl you're probably not enjoying the idea of meeting new people and going on a first date with a guy, which is why you need dating advice for shy girls. Just because you are a shy girl doesn't mean you don't want to meet that perfect guy that you've been dreaming about since you were a teenager. If you are a shy girl and looking for dating tips for shy girls, be sure to keep reading our list of tips for shy girls below:
Be prepared to answer the standard set of questions:
- Where did you go to school?
- What do you do?
- How long have you been single?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- What do you like to do for fun?
Be prepared to be polite and ask the same questions above. And always try to follow-up one of your answers with a question about the other person. This strategy goes a long way to ensure the conversation is keep at a 50/50 talk basis.
Critical Dating Advice tips for Shy Girls:
- While asking and answer questions is important, remember the other person's answers is very important. Asking the same question in a short period of time is often considered rude and doesn't look flattering to your intelligence in the other person's eyes.
- Your body language should always be relaxed. You should give the impression that you are having a fun time and enjoy talking to the other person no matter how nervous you really are.
- Don't apologize for anything, especially don't apologize for being a shy girl
- As hard as it is to show affection, if you are interested in the guy you need to show affection. Showing affection is as simple as giving the guy a hug after you are done speaking and ready to separate for the rest of the day.
- Be sure to give the guy at least one compliment during the conversation. Compliment's will flatter the guy and make him like you even more.
These tips and recommendations for shy girls will go a long way to help shy girls pick up men. If you following our dating advice tips and prepare ahead of time with our standard questions for shy girls, you'll have no problem landing that next date.