Rejection is one of the most difficult experiences to deal with. Unfortunately, it is something that will happen to everyone. There is no way to evade this element of life. When it comes to a marriage proposal, it is even worse. The heart is on the line and when a person turns a person down, it is the worse feeling in the world. To some it feels like their heart has been stepped on.
Have you ever been let down by a girl, even someone special you really cared about? Did you then feel depressed, confused, and not know what to do with yourself for several days, weeks, or even months? Read on to discover how to best cope with rejection!
- First understand, rejection is not your fault. Rejection is always another person's decision, not yours. It is easier to not be too overly concerned with things you cannot control in your own life.
- Realize a girl's rejection may have nothing to do with you at all. Maybe this girl was having a really bad day, or even has personal issues of which you will never be aware. It could be any one of a million reasons. Even your name could remind her of someone bad in her past, so don't take rejection personally.
- Ask yourself why you think you may have been rejected. Were you looking your most presentable? Were you standing up straight? Did you smell bad? Any of these factors contribute to a girl not liking a guy.
- When you're feeling at your lowest, go to the gym or weight room at school and work out! Working out helps release endorphins which, in turn, will make you a happier person. Also, this will help you get stronger to look better for the next girl.
- Always be confident and stand up straight when you're walking in school, so the girl who rejected you will feel as though maybe she made a mistake.
- Wear some cologne (but not too much), dress in a more fashionable manner to get noticed, and make sure your clothes are clean.
- There are 5 steps to coping with this 1. denial 2. sadness 3. anger 4. moving on 5. letting go. It's almost guaranteed that you will go through these stages, it happens to everyone.
- Try not to think about the girl that rejected you because it wont help at all. Rather think of the next girl you meet, and once you have met her you will almost completely forget about the previous girl.
Reject Me - I Love It!: 21 Secrets for Turning Rejection into Direction (Personal Development Series)
Price: $12.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.