| || |
| || || | Want to make your husband's head spin? These kisses, caresses and steamy mood setters will make him feel like the luckiest man alive
- Take an orange wedge and slick the juice onto your lips so they're wet and enticing. Then give your guy a sweet, citrusy smooch.
- Want to drop a hot hint of what you're dying to do in bed? Buy a copy of The Joy of Sex and stick Post-its on the pages that describe positions and tips you'd like to try. Then leave it where he'll find it.
- Get a set of ridiculously long press-on fingernails and delicately run them over his chest during lovemaking. They'll make you look like a minx, and the teasing-tickling sensation will awaken his wild side.
- After nooky one night, write down the things he did that wowed you the most. Then write "Dear [insert your husband's name]," at the top of the note and slip it into his pocket so the next day he can be reminded of how much he rocked your world.
- Switch sex positions from him on top to you on top (or vice versa) without interrupting the action. How? Wrap your legs around his waist, throw your arms around his shoulders and roll over in unison. This way you can stay intimately connected for a superclose sexual experience.
- Hit a totally new erogenous zone: his "N-spot," the crease between a man's chin and Adam's apple. Kissing, licking and nibbling this extra-sensitive spot will activate the nerve endings in his genitals, says Olivia St. Claire, author of 302 Advanced Techniques for Driving a Man Wild in Bed.
- Before you join your guy between the sheets, cover every inch of your body in moisturizer. This soothing self-massage will give your libido a jump-start, so you're craving his caresses by the time you're in bed.
- Go bowling, play poker, do whatever you normally do for fun, but tell him you want to make it interesting with a sexy wager: Whoever loses has to [you fill in the blank].
- When you're on top of him during the act, raise your knees, plant your feet on the bed and move up and down rather than back and forth. Not only will this take-charge pose make him think you're a sex goddess, but he'll get an incredible view of the action down below.
- Trim your bikini line just a little bit more than usual. Trust us, he'll notice.
- Next time you're making love in the missionary position, raise your knees as high as you can for a deeper, more intimate penetration.
- Invest in a push-up bra of daring proportions. On your next date night, wear it with a crystal necklace that plunges into the crevasse of your cleavage.
- Buy a few kinds of flavored body lotion (try the Motion Lotion Sampler Pack, and rub them on different parts of your body. Then play Guess That Flavor: Is it banana? Wild cherry? Triggering his taste buds will turn sex into even more of a multisensory experience.
- Stimulate his sacrum (the cute little triangle below the small of his back, right where his buttocks start). A featherlike stroke here will activate the nerve endings up his spine and elsewhere, says Lisa Sussman, author of
- When you're cuddling on the couch watching TV, casually unclasp your bra and pull it out your sleeve, like Jennifer Beals did in
Flashdance. Just don't be surprised if his hands start wandering!
- Ever wanted to surprise your guy by wearing a garter belt with stockings -- and nothing else -- but cringed at exposing so much skin? Check out the new garter skirts from the Such-a-Flirt collection by Victoria's Secret . They offer more coverage than your typical garter, so you'll feel sexy rather than self-conscious.
- When you begin to make love, start with short, shallow thrusts before you let him go deep. This will hit the most sensitive spots on you (the opening of the vagina) and him (the head of the penis), says Gloria Brame, Ph.D., author of Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide to Kinky Sex.
- Soak in a warm bubble bath when you know your hubby's on his way home. Greet him with a soapy, slick foot wave and invite him in!
- During intercourse, switch to oral sex and then back every once in a while. Alternating sensations will make both even more exhilarating, says St. Claire.
- Have your husband close his eyes while you feed him treats, such
as mango slices or a decadent spoonful of Nutella, à la 9 1/2 Weeks. This will get him to focus on sensations he normally takes for granted -- and probably get him hungering to indulge in other ways.
- During foreplay, pick a part of his body that's your favorite and praise it to the skies. Start with "You've got the most beautiful shoulders/chest/butt I've ever seen," then expand by adding how it makes you feel -- safe, weak-kneed or just plain turned on. This will increase his confidence, which is the key to crazy-hot sex, says Catherine Cardinal, Ph.D., author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships.
- When he's still awake but thinks you're asleep, pretend you're having an erotic dream, adding your own sound effects and movements that'll catch his eye and get his gears turning. Then "wake up" and attack your man with gusto. If he asks, tell him that of course he was the star of your slumber story.
- Try this sweet seduction move: Take his hand and press your lips firmly into the palm, flicking your tongue over the area. This spot is a pressure point for his libido, says Michelle Kluck, a reflexologist and owner of Basic Knead.
- Shower before bed, then hand him a thick, plushy bath towel and ask him to dry you off. Inviting him to put his hands all over your wet, just-washed body will get him thinking anything but clean thoughts.
- String twinkly Christmas lights around the ceiling of your bedroom, then get hot 'n' heavy under your own private starry sky.
- Play a sexy version of Hangman by choosing words or phrases of things you want to try in bed, from "massage" to "blindfold." Trying to figure out each other's desires will make both of you all too willing to make those mystery words a reality.
- Drive him crazy by kissing around, but not on, your husband's privates: Starting right below the navel, slowly make your way over to his thigh, and then the other thigh, slowly spiraling inward. The nerve endings you ignore will become 10 times more sensitive in anticipation, says Brame.
- Light some sparks in your backyard one night by walking around in the rain -- sans umbrella. Your rain-kissed look will definitely make his head turn and give him a hankering to get you out of those wet clothes.
- Take an eyeliner pencil and write "Kiss me" or "Caress me" on your stomach, breast or other body part, adding arrows to tell him where to go (and what to do) next, suggests Brame. Not only will he be sweetly surprised when you disrobe, but you'll get exactly what you want, where you want it!
- Want to flash him an erotic eyeful the next time you're wearing a short skirt? Drop your car keys and then pick them up by bending waaaay over.
- Pick up a juicy tome, like My Secret Garden, by Nancy Friday, and read each other the good parts to fill your minds with sensual thoughts.
- Buy a va-va-voom bra-and-panty set. Show it to him -- on the hanger. Then when you're out one night, tell him you're wearing it...right now.
- Kiss him with your eyes open, savoring the sight of your smooch.
- Play the Alphabet Game, spelling out sexually suggestive words on his back with your finger and then having him guess what you wrote. This will tune his body in to the subtlest sensations and make him crave more caresses.
- Wear jewelry where you normally wouldn't -- a belly chain, a toe ring, an upper-arm cuff. Once these shiny objects have captured his attention, use your creativity to keep it.
- While dressing for work one morning, give him a reverse striptease: Put on a sultry CD and, standing well within his ogling range, get dressed slooowly, swaying your hips. You may not get very far before he pounces.
- During your next makeout session leave your bra on, pulling your breasts out of each cup. This will allow access but keep them looking gorgeously full.
- Create your own customized sexy CD by burning one on your computer. Need some suggestions of songs that'll pump up the passion? The slow, sultry tunes of Lucinda Williams and Lisa Marie Presley should do the trick.
- Stage your own American Idol: Tell your guy he's judge Simon Cowell and sing him a sassy song. After your performance, tell him you'll do anything to stay on the show.
- Give him a hug that'll heat things up: Press your index and middle fingers into the base of his neck, just to the left of his spine. This pressure point will send signals straight to his nether region.
- Hate wearing sexy-but-uncomfortable underwear? Buy the new boy-short styles, like Donna Karan Intimates' Body Spa Boy Leg .. They're roomy but give a flirty flash of butt cheek that'll make your husband think you put them on just for him.
Illustration from Clyde Mendes column at MetroSexual LA
| || |