| || || | Many girls dream of being more like a famous celebrity. From Jessica Simpson, to Paris Hilton, or even Beyoncé, they each have their own ways of being fabulous. Now you can learn how to be like one of these famous divas while still being your fabulous self.
- Keep Your Body Clean: It is always important to keep yourself nice and fresh. Take a shower every day while using a sweet smelling body wash. After exiting the shower top yourself off with some lotion so that your skin can stay soft.
- Tame Your Mane : Hair is one thing that everyone looks at. The nicer it is the more compliments, but the more tacky it is, the more gossip. Wash your hair everyday to every other day. If you are African-American wash once a week, or whatever works for you. Educate yourself on what works best for your hair. Use products that add shine, volume, and most of all, can stay. Always comb and brush your hair.
- Dress to Impress: You should always wear clothes that fit you. Not too big, not too small, not too long, and not too short. If you have a slim figure, wear jeans or even if you have a curvy figure wear long skirts. And always make sure that your clothes are clean.
- Jewelry: Your best bet is silver or gold. Try rings, necklaces, bracelets,(etc.) to bring the best in you out. But don't try to put on too much or it will look tacky.
- Shining Skin: The first thing people look at is your face which means you should have great skin. Wash you face with a mild wash, tone it, and moisturize it. If you have acne try seeing a doctor if results do not show within 3 months. Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water (64oz.) a day to help your skin glow and to get rid of toxins.
- Nails: Keep your nails filed. Make sure that they are healthy. If not people will be turned off easily. If you want to hide it then get them done at a salon. A nice French manicure will do lots for your divans.
- Stay Healthy. Last but not least you want to keep your insides as well as your outsides clean. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Drink water very often too. And work out 3-5 times a week for 30-90 minutes. This is very important and the golden rule to looking great.
- Sleep: Get a good night's worth of sleep. 7-10 hours is best. Lack of sleep will cause dark circles, laziness, weight gain and an ugly look for you.
- Wear Lip Gloss: A true Diva always looks her best and this can be accomplished with a single item. Lip gloss instantly makes your whole face look wide awake and makes you look good without needing a lot of makeup. Carry lip gloss and apply frequently during the day maintain your great Diva style.
- Show Your Talents!: If you can sing, sign up for a talent show. If you can model, start taking some pics. Great at dancing? YouTube, here you come! All true divas have a talent worth showing. You get my point: work with what you got!
- Remember Where "Divaness" Comes From: within. You gotta strut your stuff and never let any haters bring you down. Kimora Lee Simmons (Baby Phat founder, supermodel, true diva!) said that "fabulous comes from within"!
- Manners: All divas worth thinking about, like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson have manners. You know, please, thank you, no thank you, yes please, ma'am, sir.
- Keep a hot looking purse or hand bag with you. You should get a unique looking one.
- Being a diva doesn't mean that you have to wear heels all of the time. Pick out all kinds of shoes from sandals, flip flops, flats, or even tennis shoes. Just make sure that they are colorful and clean. You should never leave your house with dirty kicks on.
- Don't forget a nice big pair of sunglasses!
- Look at stars like J.Lo, Beyonce, Jessica Simpson (etc.) and watch how they keep themselves up.
- Strut your stuff!
- Just be your own diva! It's fine to look fabulous, but remember that there's much more to life than make up and shiny skin.
- Don't act fake.
- Don't put on too much makeup.
- Be yourself and don't become a look-a-like.
- You will have people get jealous at some point and they will insults. Don't sink to their level, just walk away and brush it off.
Things You'll Need
- Lip gloss
- A good attitude
- Nice clothes
- Nice shoes
- A purse
- Friends are always nice to have.
Subscribe to my newsletter..............