| || || |
There are many ways to get guys to notice you, like you, and even become your significant other. The key to it is more about you and less about them. It is about accentuating every one of your strengths both internally and externally, and being confident. So try to focus on yourself first, then be interesting and interested.
- Have a wonderful sense of humor. People gravitate to people who can make others laugh and see the funny side of any situation. But don't cross the line into being silly--laughing at anything and everything that crosses your path can be seen as "ditzy" and "airheaded," both of which are quite resistible to some guys.
- Be distinctly you. If you ever observe people at a party or any social gathering, you'll always see the majority of guys drawn to women with unique (but not intimidating) personalities. It's never a plain Jane, following the herd, who they all gravitate to, now is it? So ask yourself, is there anything you could improve about your personality or who you are to make yourself more interesting and fun to talk to?
- Be hygienic. Maintain yourself so that you always smell and look fresh and lovely. Take showers, brush your teeth at least two times a day, wear clean clothes, etc.You don't have to get all decked out to be irresistible. Many guys find impeccable cleanliness to be extremely feminine.
- Be healthy. Guys take kindly to a girl who takes care of herself, and that means finding a happy medium for your weight, eating well, getting enough sleep and exercising. Plus, being healthy makes you more energetic, as well as adding to your confidence--who can resist that?
- Look in the mirror and identify all the things that you like about yourself. If you focus on the qualities that you like about yourself, you will have far more confidence in yourself than most women out there. While your looking in the mirror, also become comfortable with your flaws, get over them, you should be your biggest fan. Being insecure stinks and serves no one. Genuine confidence will show and give you an edge.
- Be good to people. Guys can easily ignore someone who gossips, nags, insults, teases, and alienates other people. But if he knows you're a kind, caring person, how can he resist? Which is why it's useful to treat others nicely so he'll know what type of person you are. It's amazing how much a guy views you by his first impression and how you act toward others.
- Don't always try to be the life and soul of the party, you'll probably make a fool of yourself, be modest and reserved but not boring Learn to ask nicely. This is harder than it sounds, but once you're comfortable going up to a guy, making gentle eye contact, giving him a warm smile, and asking him "Could you do me a favor?" you'll have him wrapped around your finger. Try to look innocent and make your eyes big, and bat your eyelashes alot - trust me this helps significantly, even if its completely artificial over-batting.
- Be confident with yourself. Guys like girls that are comfortable with themselves the way they are, not girls that are like: "Nobody likes me because I'm so ugly and fat!"
- Act sexy and say things in a way that makes you feel sexy and the boy want you badly. Think flirt when you talk, it will automatically make your voice more seductive.
- Don't act too sexy. If you do he will think you are trying too hard and that you are slutty.
- Smile! Most guys like girls who smile. Trust me it will help a lot! It will also make you seem more approachable.
- Being gratuitously sexual (i.e. showing lots of skin, being very touchy-feely) often backfires.
- While it might get you a lot of attention and perhaps make you irresistible at first, it'll make you repelling in the long run. Who wants to be around the girl who looks like she's been with everyone else? Also, don't rush into sex with him or any other guys.
- If you are looking into the sexual approach (see above warnings). Men wont respect you and it would be almost zero chance that you will find someone who doesn't want you for your body.
- Don't be overly confident! As in saying things like,"Aren't I sexy?" and,"You would be thankfull to find a girl as perfect as me!" okay Ms. Conceited!
- Be careful not to be a clingy person, those who are, come off as annoying.
Subscribe to my newsletter..............