| || || |
Many men in relationships feel that their other half rarely makes romantic gestures. This can be very detrimental to their self esteem and happiness in the relationship. However, the problem has a very simple solution which can be mastered by anyone.
- Show her affection, when walking in the mall, hold her hand, or hold her hand in the movies. When you greet her, give her a kiss, show her you care about her. Snuggle next to her on the couch, with your arm around her, and your fingers in her hair. When you give affection, you will get it. Bend down and give her a soft kiss, and she will return it.
- Be lovable! Make out with her. Make her want to be around you. Have a good sense of humor, and do not complain to her about things that bother you. Discuss things that you both have in common. Become lovers, and show her you care!
- Wear a pleasant scent cologne or after shave, so she will enjoy having your cheeks next to each other. Many women find certain scents to be annoying, so check and see if she likes it first. Practice good hygiene, and wash your clothes.
- In order to receive affection, you must give it as well. Do not wait for her to do it first or it becomes a game. If you are not comfortable with each other, don't laugh at things, or don't enjoy walking hand in hand, then you will never get affection from her because she just will not care about you.
- Compliment her when she does something nice. Do not just be false in your words. Be honest and she will enjoy you more. Do not prepare a script of how to have her show you affection. Do not plan it. It is a normal act, that is displayed when one truly cares for the other. Just be yourself, be fun to be with, enjoy her company and show it in little ways.
- Bring her something special when you go to meet her. It doesn't have to be anything big, it could be a candy bar, or a funny card. Its a nice gesture to show that you are interested in her, and want to please her.
- Make her feel as if she is the only girl on earth that means something to you. This will make her have a sense of comfort.
- Show her affection, and she will return it.
- If you are nervous about giving the first kiss, be ready for her to; if she leans in to kiss and you back away without knowing she's trying to kiss you, you'll look like a fool.
- Make sure she is actually interested enough to go to that stage with you over something like the movies or cinema. Some girls might see that as something to take slow and not to rush. Keep that in mind.
- Comment on her eyes/hair.
- Try kissing her on the neck. Some girls will absolutely love it and will respond with affection. You can tell if she likes it because she will tilt her head to allow you better access or make a small sound in her throat. If she hunches her shoulders, cringes or moves away, she doesn't like it. kissing on the neck is a very private gesture and most girls would rather have it happen at home.
- For a first date take her somewhere you can actually talk to each other. If you take her to the movies then you cant really talk to each other you just end up sitting in silence for hours on end, take her somewhere calm and relaxing like a cafe, the beach or mall,or rent a few scary movies and invite her over for movie night. in these places you can talk openly and freely and really enjoy being with each other
Show her you care for her and that you are interested in her, and talk about things she enjoys. If you do not, you might as well expect rejection.
Be prepared for rejection, but do not become so paranoid that you are afraid to take chances!